2018-2019 City of Edmonton Youth Council Member Applications
Applications are now open for City of Edmonton Youth Council. For more information about what the CEYC does and who we are click to this page.
Please note, there are two (2) open positions:
City of Edmonton Youth Council Member [Click Here for Role Description]: Appointed by City Council, serve on City of Edmonton Youth Council as a voting member
City of Edmonton Youth Council General Assembly Youth-At-Large Member [Click Here for Role Description]: Volunteer on the General Assembly, are eligible to serve on a subcommittee, will work on City of Edmonton Youth Council projects
Applicants are required to complete the online Taleo application via the City of Edmonton website, and to attach a written letter of reference. Reference should be from an individual that can comment on the relevant qualities, skills or knowledge possessed by the applicant.
Posting Expires: June 10, 2018
Application Process Timeline
Community and Public Services Committee of Council serves as the Selection Committee for the City of Edmonton Youth Council. The selection processes will take place on the following dates:
- May 7: Application form opens
- June 10: Application form closes
- June 20: Applicant Short Listing
- July 4: Interviews conducted by City Councillors sitting on the Community & Public Services Committee
- July 10: Appointments made by City Council for one-year term (September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019)
- September (Dates TBD): Orientation and Strategic Planning Meetings