We are proud to release our Annual Report for the Term of 2018-2019.
Some key accomplishments that we would like to highlight:
- Over 4800 volunteer hours
- Reached 400 youth
- 69 volunteers throughout term
- Successfully completed 20 projects
- Heard from 14 groups that presentented to our committee
- Registered to speak at City Council 4 times
- Prepared 2 Information Reports to City Council
The most important takeaway from this term was the impact of our volunteers and ensuring that the youth voice was continuously provided to important youth civic issues.
Our outgoing Chair Genna DiPinto will be speaking to the report at Community and Public Services Committee on August 29th at 9:30 AM. Any inquiries or questions can be responded to then.
We look forward to the next term and continuing the work we do.
Click the thumbnail below to view the Annual Report.