Ticket to Ride (2017 Edition)
A CEYC social mixer and fundraiser, Ticket to Ride needs your support to bring transit into the hands of at-risk-youth! Enjoy an evening of live music, socialization, conversation, and philanthropy just blocks from downtown, while also directly supporting Edmonton’s youth community! 100% of ticket sales and donations contribute directly towards purchasing transportation tickets for use by Youth Empowerment and Support Services, enabling the youth they assist to secure transportation for work, family, social supports, or any other trips many take for granted daily.
• Event catering complimentary of the Renaissance Airport Hotel!
• Live music provided by the ‘Tyler-Thompson-Koufogiannakis-Marcotte-Scholz Soul Quintet’!
• DJ services provided by local favourite Joses Martin!
• Mingle with local business owners, elected officials, and fellow philanthropists!
• Extensive silent auction, with 100% of proceeds directed to YESS and iHuman!
• ETS bus advertisement campaign showing our appreciation for event contributors and sponsors, courtesy of Pattison Outdoor and Cowan Imaging Group!
• Walk over from work or LRT, Ticket to Ride is at Latitude 53 only a few blocks from downtown!
Our first iteration of Ticket to Ride last year provided YESS with $4000 worth of transportation tickets but our sights are set much higher this year; with your help we’re confident that as Edmontonians we can truly make a difference in our communities when we come together to put an end to poverty.
We're thrilled to share we were able to raise $7000+ for YESS and iHuman Youth Society!
A huge thank you to our event contributors and sponsors Edmonton Junior Chamber International (JCI) - Jaycees, Schmidt Realty Group, Cowan Graphics Inc., Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel, Pattison Outdoor Advertising, and Latitude 53, as well as our volunteers and guests who came out including Councillor Andrew Knack, MLA David Shepherd, Alberta Party Leader Greg Clark, Public School Trustee Nathan Ip, and Downtown Business Association head Ian O'Donnell. With your help we've enabled hundreds of marginalized youth in our city to access transportation for work, housing, and social supports!